What’s the first thing you notice when you walk up to a home? It’s the front door!!! It’s a statement as to the home’s character and it’s the gateway for entry. It protects the entry from the elements and it’s opened/closed dozens of times every day. It not only needs to look good, but it needs to function.
Entry doors are one of the biggest contributors to air leakage, and energy loss in a home. New entry doors have the proper weather-stripping, insulation, and durability to ensure you’ll enjoy it for years to come. Materials used for entry doors include fiberglass, wood, and steel.
We partner with the best manufacturers around to provide the highest level of service. Brands include ProVia, Therma-Tru, Andersen, Marvin, and Pella. Our doors are certified with R-values that meet or exceed Energy Star requirements. Every application is different, but our estimators will help you design and select the door that meets your needs.
- Entry doors
- Storm doors
- Patio doors
- Fire-rated steel doors
- Basement doors
- French doors
- Commercial doors
- Entry door replacement
- Side door replacement
- Patio door replacement
- Build new door openings
- Interior and exterior trim
- Commercial door installations
- Door design software (ProVia)
- Interior doors
Our Door Manufacturers:
Bennett can replace any door or window with a custom installation. We have multiple sources available to help you choose the perfect window or door to meet any custom size, shape, color and purpose.
Why Work With Bennett?
We believe our great success is due to the aspects of our company that set us apart from our competition and make us one of the most trusted names in remodeling and contracting in the Capital region.
• Quality brand name products and guarantees
• Professional, highly skilled carpenters and craftsmen
• Best in class training and safety measures
• Superior customer service and communication
• Accurate and timely estimates
We set the bar high, delivering the quality service and workmanship our customers have come to rely on.
Learn About Our Process
Recent Window & Door Jobs
- While keeping your windows clean may not feel like a top priority, they should be cleaned at least three times a year. So many other aspects […]
- Are you in the market for some new doors for your home? If it’s been a while since you’ve bought and installed doors then you may […]
- If you live in an older home, you know better than most how energy can be lost with older windows. With summer months in New York […]
- New Windows for your home before Winter Windows play a big part in every house. For both looks and functional purposes having new windows can benefit […]