Now Hiring: Siding, Window, Door Installers
(apply here —–→)
Job description: Full-time position, working with a team of installers to replace windows, doors and siding, in and around the capital region. You will be assigned a box truck for the 2-3 person crew in order to perform the work. Much of the work is outside, but we keep our employees working year-round with our interior remodeling too. You will need to work directly with homeowners on a daily basis, good customer service skills are valued. You will be part of our team of 75+ employees to effectively execute these remodel projects.
- + / – 5 years’ experience
- Skills in replacement windows, doors, siding and decks.
- Bending aluminum coil w/ break
- Good attitude & work ethic
- Cooperative TEAM player
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
Skills: Replacement windows, entry doors, vinyl siding, bending aluminum coil, fascia. Additional carpentry skills helpful: window/door trim, porches, decks, roofing, framing.
• Full-time, year-round work
• Good pay (including overtime)
• Employer-sponsored health insurance
• Paid holidays & paid time-off
• Retirement plan
• Company vehicle
• Cell phone allowance
• Power tool maintenance
• Safety program and training
• Product discounts
- We’re driven by our VALUES: Honesty, Integrity, Humility
- Family Values & Family Time is Important to us
- We have FUN and work hard.
- Every employee is appreciated and an important part of the team
- Our office staff is here to support YOU
- Customer satisfaction comes before profit
- We don’t micro-manage, independence is key