For most homeowners, the kitchen is the center of the home, where people gather, & where everything stems from. Which is why people often times “consider” renovating their kitchen but are hesitant because it will displace everything they’re used to. What they often forget is how renovating a kitchen has lasting benefits!
Main Reasons To Update Your Kitchen
- Falling apart. If your kitchen is Deteriorating and you are having to replace things, your cabinet doors keep falling off, and you are having to do a lot of small updates to keep your kitchen functioning – maybe it’s time to save yourself a headache, stress, & hassle and update your whole kitchen, once, to save yourself time and money in the long run.
- Your lifestyle changed. Maybe your old kitchen worked perfectly for your life before, maybe you’ve added kids, maybe kids have gotten bigger, or maybe you’ve gotten more into cooking and need more space. No matter how your life has changed, it’s important to change your kitchen along with it.
- It’s time for a change and you owe it to yourself. How long have you been complaining about your kitchen? That you don’t like how it’s set up, or functions, or wish it had something different. There’s no more perfect time than now to change your kitchen – and let yourself enjoy cooking and being in the kitchen.
- It will add value to your home. Updating and renovating your kitchen adds more value to your home than you put into it, espically since everyone knows how valuable a good kitchen is to a home. You are investing in your everyday life and your home when you rennovate your kitchen.
- To save energy. There are many things to do in a kitchen to save energy – add a skylight so that you don’t need to turn on lights, go with solar water heaters to cut heating costs, newer refrigerators tend to use less energy. There are a lot of options and things to can change/update to help save energy in a kitchen.
Why This Home-owner Renovated Their Kitchen
An unfortunate ceiling fire and extensive water damage caused this Hudson couple to find a good contractor with insurance restoration experience. They were referred to Bennett and are very glad they were, because the entire experience was positive. All the walls, ceilings and floors had to be removed and replaced. This included a new kitchen, ceiling lighting, fireplace with a few upgrades along the way. These pictures show a restored comfortable home with a lived-in feel. We wanted to stay in the rocker by the fire the rest of the day.
Renovating your kitchen doesn’t need to be a long and drawn out process. If you are working with the right contractors and designers, the time your kitchen is being renovated will be worth it. Updating your home on time and on budget is important to us, because it’s important to you. Let us know how Bennett can help you with your kitchen remodel – call us at (518) 462 – 6731 or contact us on our website and we are happy to help!