Now Hiring: LEAD CARPENTERS
(apply here —–→)
Job description: Full-time, year-round position, performing skilled carpentry work on residential remodeling projects including kitchens, bathrooms, decks, porches, additions, basements, windows/doors, and much more. You will need to work directly with homeowners on a daily basis. You will be part of our team of 75+ employees to effectively execute these remodel projects.
Lead Carpenter Qualifications:
• Valid and clean driver’s license
• Truck or van
• Most all power and hand tools
• + – 10 years experience in the building/remodeling industry
• Leadership, problem-solving, strong communication and customer service skills needed.
• Customer service oriented
• Good references
• Able to work both independently and as a team player
Skills: Trim, finish work, tiling, framing, sheetrock/taping, hanging doors/windows, reading blueprints, reading kitchen designs, basic plumbing and electrical tasks, install cabinetry.
Lead Carpenter Benefits:
• Full-time, year-round work
• Good pay (overtime)
• Employer-sponsored health insurance
• Paid holidays & paid time-off
• Bonus program (profit sharing)
• Retirement plan
• Gas card (up to 100 Gal/month)
• Company trailer and company vehicles
• Cell phone allowance
• Power tool maintenance
• Safety the program
• Product discounts
Not enough time at home? Struggling to find good help? Juggling estimates, chasing payment, subs, bills, taxes, insurance, etc.? Stressed about finding the next project? Can’t enjoy your work, wearing too many hats?
If you’re a carpenter who is tired of working on your own or you just want a change, consider joining forces with Bennett. We’ll take care of the business stuff, so you can focus on your CRAFT!!! We’re an established and reputable remodeling contractor specializing in additions, kitchens, baths, basements, porches and decks. We have our own designers, plumbers and electricians. Most customers are repeat or referrals. We’re seeking exceptional carpenters to join our team of 75+ employees to help us keep up with demand.
- We’re driven by our VALUES: Honesty, Integrity, Humility
- Family Values & Family Time is Important to us
- We have FUN and work hard.
- Every employee is appreciated and an important part of the team
- Our office staff is here to support YOU
- Customer satisfaction comes before profit
- We don’t micro-manage, independence is key